Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

ADA is ALIVE!! Well now, how are my old peeps? ctj in da house!!!

<< < (8/8)

chester_the_jester:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on February 13, 2023, 01:21:43 PM ---CTJ! :banana:

Hey man! We missed your personality around here.

I hope everything's going well for you up there in the Great White North (Koo-woo-koo-koo Koo-woo-koo-koo... Koo-woo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koo-koooo)!!!

--- End quote ---
hahahahahahaha!!  Harley you cool ass MOFO  So nice to hear from ya buddy!

chester_the_jester:

--- Quote from: rADAr on February 14, 2023, 03:09:41 AM ---Welcome back, CTJ! Still rocking your Dr. Z amp? Check out the new MP-1 plugin from Nembrini if you miss your old ADA! :headbanger:

--- End quote ---

Nah, all I have left is a 65 blackface Bassman head and a 1970 Bandmaster head. Some pedals. Don't really play a lot anymore.  Mostly music production now. 

Search the net for https://www.matthewgrahamproductions.com/  I need to update the website but there is a lot going on in the back ground and might need a whole new site.  Working on sync placements now, just starting actually.  In talks to create a small independent label and recording company with a couple of like minded partners.

chester_the_jester:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on February 14, 2023, 12:18:21 PM ---Hey Chester great to hear from you!!

--- End quote ---
Marshall!!!!!!!!   Man, great to see you still kickin ass at the Depot brother!!

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: chester_the_jester on February 16, 2023, 12:46:05 PM ---I can't get over the prices of MP1's.. There is one for sale locally and the ask is more than I paid to buy an MP and ship it to MJMP for a 3TM mod and back. WTF??

--- End quote ---

For real Bro. People are playing music less, specifically, instruments, and using more loops to make "music" and the prices of gear just keeps going through the roof.
Am I the only one who thinks there's something wrong with this picture? :dunno:

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: chester_the_jester on February 16, 2023, 12:51:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on February 14, 2023, 12:18:21 PM ---Hey Chester great to hear from you!!

--- End quote ---
Marshall!!!!!!!!   Man, great to see you still kickin ass at the Depot brother!!

--- End quote ---

Yep still around, they won't let me go hahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version