Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Hello, i'm the son of Jurrie....

(1/2) > >>

Nick Teeuwen:
Hi,

I'm Nick, I am 15 years old and lives in Leersum now (in The Netherlands). Before Jurrie died we lived in Gouda. My mother is married now with Reinier, my stepfather now (since 2012).

I don't play guitar but piano, and I also work for an radio station, named 90FM, from Regio90 in Leersum. Its a little mix from Jur: music and computers (IT). I'm a technican for the radio program "90 in de Regio", and in 2 weeks I will be an technican for a temporary program (we don't have any name for it now).

And at least: a fact about Jurrie:

His favorite bible text was 1 Corinthians 13. The last verse (So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.) is also written on his grave (In Dutch: De liefde blijft..., translated to English: Love remains....). He died more ten years ago.

You can always ask me something!

-----

Nick Teeuwen

rnolan:
Hey Nick, again welcome and thank you for the insights. As you say, love remains.
Cheers Richard

Peter H. Boer:
Ook hier, Welkom!  :thumb-up:

Duke of Metal:
Welcome Nick.. look forward to chatting. 

Slimjim:
Hello Nick, thanks so much for the updates to include the archived versions of the site. I'm Jim, not so slim these days. We used to chat with Jurrie and enjoy all sorts of fun activities while he was running ADADepot. Wishing you the best, great to hear from you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version