Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

THE.. Duke of Metal

<< < (5/5)

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: Duke of Metal on April 05, 2021, 10:40:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Slimjim on January 07, 2021, 05:42:14 PM ---That would be great to hear again, Dukie. Your YT video jam with the VHT inspires to this day. Would love to hear more about your modded unit.

--- End quote ---
Thanks buddy.  Trying to put up videos whenever I can.  Check the youTube channel.

--- End quote ---

Now I have to go find that one, I think I missed it.

Duke of Metal:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on April 05, 2021, 01:34:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Duke of Metal on April 05, 2021, 10:40:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Slimjim on January 07, 2021, 05:42:14 PM ---That would be great to hear again, Dukie. Your YT video jam with the VHT inspires to this day. Would love to hear more about your modded unit.

--- End quote ---
Thanks buddy.  Trying to put up videos whenever I can.  Check the youTube channel.

--- End quote ---

Now I have to go find that one, I think I missed it.

--- End quote ---
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6uGiCotaOmz6p9Pm3APDaQ

Harley Hexxe:
You sneaky devil :lol:

I did see that one, but I have to admit the 3TM through the Nitro power section is a MONSTER O0

Duke of Metal:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on April 05, 2021, 02:09:49 PM ---You sneaky devil :lol:

I did see that one, but I have to admit the 3TM through the Nitro power section is a MONSTER O0

--- End quote ---
LOL.. I am gonna try to make some more this coming weekend saturday if I can.  of the 3TM and maybe my Dukanator modded MP-1  :metal:

Harley Hexxe:
It's supposed to be a rainy weekend here, so I'll be inside jamming a bit, which suits me just fine.

I've been doing a hell of a lot of automotive work on my car for the last couple of weeks, but it's paid off. It's like a new car now, but with an ATTITUDE! >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version