ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA MC-1 MIDI FOOT CONTROLLER FOR SALE ->SOLD<-  (Read 8852 times)

RandallRG

HEY DUDES HOWS IT GOING? IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A MC-1 TO GO WITH YOUR MP-1 HERE YA GO GREAT SHAPE NO ISSUES READY TO GO (NO "STICKY" BUTTONS ETC) & WORKS AS IT SHOULD! POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED (NO 7-PIN MIDI CABLE) CAN BE PURCHASED ON E-BAY ETC. I CAN TAKE PAY-PAL/U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME & I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU A.S.A.P.! THANKS! STEVE \m/

($100.00 O.B.O. + $18.00 SHIPPING (IN THE US) INTERNATIONAL I WILL HAVE TO GET A QUOTE FROM THE P.O. FOR YOU) & I WILL SHIP THROUGH USPS WITH A TRACKING # UNITED STATES & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!! THANKS!

« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

RandallRG

WOW DUDES.....NOBODY FROM HERE NEEDS A MC-1?   :dunno:
Don't let the $100 "Freak You Out"! Shoot me a price if your interested...I will try & work with you on it! The worst thing I can say is NO.... :thumb-up:
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, how's it hanging ? Had a killer jam/rehearsal last night down the coast, MMM MP2 heaven. Working on Iron Man for a bit of fun.
Maybe if you ship internationally there may be interest ? I don't need one myself (wouldn't mind another MXC and pedals though).  Also if you ship OS you don't need to include power supply (little bit less weight).  Anyway just a thought.
Keep rocking my friend  :thumb-up:
Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RandallRG

Hey Steve, how's it hanging ? Had a killer jam/rehearsal last night down the coast, MMM MP2 heaven. Working on Iron Man for a bit of fun.
Maybe if you ship internationally there may be interest ? I don't need one myself (wouldn't mind another MXC and pedals though).  Also if you ship OS you don't need to include power supply (little bit less weight).  Anyway just a thought.
Keep rocking my friend  :thumb-up:
Cheers R
Hey Rich how ya doing Buddy? Hope all is well. Yeah I have shipped overseas before (Amps Etc) just was a bit of a pain at times but you know what?......You changed my mind Dude! (LOL) So I changed it & now I will ship International!  :homer: So now if someone does buy it (Overseas) they have YOU :bow: to Thank for it! (LOL) Hope all is well my friend. Take it easy & talk to ya soon...Steve \m/

RandallRG

Anyone here need this? "Crickets" :dunno:   :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, how's it hanging, still no takers, bummer as they are very good reliable midi pedals.
You got your rig in stereo yet ??? you've got enough amps etc...
Hey there's a post elsewhere regarding Chorus (Jerrod (the bobo) (http://adadepot.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=124)) IIRC, he wasn't plussed on the MP1 chorus but was talking chorus trim pot tweaks, and last I heard your the expert here  :thumb-up:

RandallRG

I don't know Rich 143 people have looked at this? Guess I am doing something wrong Buddy! (LOL) I sold everything else on here NO problem at all..Hahahaha  :banana-trip: Hope all is well Mate!!!  :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Steve, all good here, a bit cold with -6 c at night, but that's Canberra in the winter.
Maybe it's because it just does switching and there's a bunch of other midi pedals out there that do CC as well, also not sure what they cost so price may be a factor ?  The Behringer is pretty cheap brand new and very versatile.
There's a of 3TM questions on the board you might want to post your opinion on ? I've not used one but you have played with them a fair bit.  If you get a chance poke around (search 3TM ?).  Also the chorus trim, Jarrod was interested in playing with his and IIRC you trimmed yours to good effect.
Cheers R

RandallRG

S-O-L-D!!!! FINALLY! THERE YA GO RICH!!!(LOL)!!!  :metal:
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

:whoohoo!:
Pages: [1]   Go Up