ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Axe pix  (Read 113540 times)

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
Re: Axe pix
« Reply #255 on: Time Format »

Does anyone remember these the heartfield made by fender to compete with ibanez and jackson?
these were actually made in japan at the same ibanez factory Fuji Gen.
Just picked it up always wanted one A 1991 Talon V.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #256 on: Time Format »

No I don't remember them, but Australia is/was a backwater for guitars etc as the population is so small comparatively....  Looks like a great guitar, congratulations  :thumb-up: .  The finger board could use a drink though.
@ RG, the mirror scratch plate was a winner, looks great  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #257 on: Time Format »

Does anyone remember these the heartfield made by fender to compete with ibanez and jackson?
these were actually made in japan at the same ibanez factory Fuji Gen.
Just picked it up always wanted one A 1991 Talon V.

Yes and I hate you.  Don't chat with me again on here  :lol:

:lol:

Man such a fantastic axe and I'm soooooooooooo jealous!   :o

Wow that's so cool you own one.  That's a great axe that totally has been forgotten.

Same with the Fender HM only the Heartfield even more so.

The HM has been re-ssued I hear but they've done so many things wrong with it that it's not really a re-issue and not appealing at all.  Getting a HM is tough also as there is a lot of neck swapping goes on with them on the second hand market so something you need to watch out for if trying to buy one like I was doing.

On a good note I shifted a load of axes I no longer want which is freeing up my collection to allow me to get something like a HM now.  Going to focus on stuff I have been after for years.  Down to about 10-11 including a shortscale bass.
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

bunkyloo

• Tones for days with my ADA's !
« Reply #258 on: Time Format »

Haha yeah I've been looking for a while and there's not many on the market. Got it for $700 USD worth around $1000 in that condition if you can find one. The plastic is still on the fender badge on the case, amazing. Anyway yeah the HM Strat there are some used of seen and they go for about the same. Now I didn't see any physical difference on the HM reissue. possibly i am not that familiar with them. The owner of the heartfield fell and snapped his neck so a guy in San Diego was selling off his 75 plus guitar collection for him. Very cool guy tons of great stories. I wish I had more time to chat with him but I had another pickup on my way home but we planned on staying in touch. My other stop was for a Carvin sequencing power conditioner for $40 USD and oddly enough he worked at the Keissel guitar factory and that was the guitar division of carvin before they parted ways and closed the San Diego store. He said all the new carvin anything is now rebranded Chinese junk. Too bad Carvin was quality stuff. Anyways quite a day Lol.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up