ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Self Quaranteen Stories  (Read 14592 times)

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Re: Self Quaranteen Stories
« Reply #90 on: Time Format »

I got the Moderna

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #91 on: Time Format »

I've had a complete course of astrazeneca vaccine, the one people are worried about dying from.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #92 on: Time Format »

I've had a complete course of astrazeneca vaccine, the one people are worried about dying from.

And, like a typical bada$$, you're fine

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #93 on: Time Format »

:lol: so far so good!  :thumb-up:

Ok, Ok it did worry me when that news came out but I know the numbers a very low.  1 in 17million I was told the other day because I asked this time.  The first jab I had was before any negative cases had appeared on the scene!  This time my 2nd jab comes 4 days after they announce in the UK they aint giving it to anyone else under the age of 40!!!  So I had to ask since I'm 38.  The nurse told me they aint mixing vaccines yet so because I started the course I needed to complete it using the same vaccine so here I am double jabbed with AZ.  I will be still following the guidelines as recommended even if I have jabs.

Also it didn't worry me that much or else I would not have got the 2nd one, I know people not taking the 2nd jab.  A friend of mine said he thinks it has given him tinnitus.  Did he never stop to think it might be listening to music too loud?  Anyways he can think that if he likes.  90% protection is better than none right?
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

Chamai

« Reply #94 on: Time Format »

Where do you live man?

The recently just started relaxing shit where I am, typically I will have no part in it simply because all these idiots go ape shit as the flood gates open and it makes more sense to wait for the rush to end.  I've no intention of going out to bar anytime soon to be honest.  I get my second jab next week as well so that will give me a confidence boost as well.  Still working at home too!

I live in Alberta Canada. Its a joke here. Lots of small business can't afford to stay open.
ADA MP1/JCM800-- Fulltone TERC/ Eventide Eclipse /Lexicon PCM 81/ TC G Major. Marshall 9005 stereo/ (2) Rocktron 1x12 cabs
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 100w on Orange 2x12
Marshall JCM 900 MKiii 50W 2x12
Mesa Dual Rectifier 100w on Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Guitars:
2008 Gibson Les Paul standard
2012 Fender American standard Telecaster
1984 Krammer ZX30H

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #95 on: Time Format »

Here in Europe they kicked astrazeneca out because they didn't keep up with the delivery's they promised. Over here it's mostly pfizer now. My wife got astra about 6 weeks ago, she got vaccinated early because because she works in healthcare. I still have to wait at least 3 to 4 weeks. It's painfully slow over here. Only 32% of the Belgian population has gotten 1 shot, 10% is fully vaccinated.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #96 on: Time Format »

Here in Europe they kicked astrazeneca out because they didn't keep up with the delivery's they promised. Over here it's mostly pfizer now. My wife got astra about 6 weeks ago, she got vaccinated early because because she works in healthcare. I still have to wait at least 3 to 4 weeks. It's painfully slow over here. Only 32% of the Belgian population has gotten 1 shot, 10% is fully vaccinated.

Yeah there was a lot of politically motivated shit in mainland Europe over astrazeneca.  I think it'd dumb they kicked them out, more the better right?  and better late than never.  At least your wife got jabs, so that's something.  Yeah even the non-at-risks are getting their first jabs at least over here.  My fiancĂ© got hers last week as the age 30-35 group is eligible now.  I hope they speed things up fr you in Belgium man I really do.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #97 on: Time Format »

Where do you live man?

The recently just started relaxing shit where I am, typically I will have no part in it simply because all these idiots go ape shit as the flood gates open and it makes more sense to wait for the rush to end.  I've no intention of going out to bar anytime soon to be honest.  I get my second jab next week as well so that will give me a confidence boost as well.  Still working at home too!

I live in Alberta Canada. Its a joke here. Lots of small business can't afford to stay open.

Yes it's the same here regarding that.  Lots of people have no jobs anymore.  Thankfully moving a mouse around and typing on a keyboard saved my ass from that!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #98 on: Time Format »

Well I wait, I'm used to it by now. The good thing is that my dad how is 82 now has got both his shots in january so he's safe. I don't worry about myself.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #99 on: Time Format »

Well I wait, I'm used to it by now. The good thing is that my dad how is 82 now has got both his shots in january so he's safe. I don't worry about myself.

Just made me feel terrible there.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #100 on: Time Format »

Hey MJMP, we worry about you though  :wave:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Chamai

« Reply #101 on: Time Format »

a little off topic here, but did any of you guys bought way more shit than pre covid since there is really nothing better to do?
ADA MP1/JCM800-- Fulltone TERC/ Eventide Eclipse /Lexicon PCM 81/ TC G Major. Marshall 9005 stereo/ (2) Rocktron 1x12 cabs
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 100w on Orange 2x12
Marshall JCM 900 MKiii 50W 2x12
Mesa Dual Rectifier 100w on Mesa Rectifier 2x12

Guitars:
2008 Gibson Les Paul standard
2012 Fender American standard Telecaster
1984 Krammer ZX30H

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #102 on: Time Format »

a little off topic here, but did any of you guys bought way more shit than pre covid since there is really nothing better to do?

I'm not sure if you mean things we didn't need to buy or things we did need, but have been putting off.

I have bought a lot of things I needed to get in order to restore various items to good working order, like my car for example, which I do all the work myself, except for anything that requires the car to be on a lift. I don't own one of those.

I have bought various NUX and Fender pedals for pedal boards I had already committed to building before covid hit. And I did buy a new desktop PC to use for my DAW, to get my studio working a bit better since Microshaft stopped supporting Windows 7 at the beginning of last year. Plus my recent purchase of a bass guitar.

As for things I didn't need to buy, well I bought another ADA S-1000 and a 256i because they were offered at a very good price, and I am presently looking at a TFX-4 that is going for a decent price as well. None of these things I need, because I already own a lot of gear that does the same thing these units do, but I am a devotee of ADA and have been for decades.

That pretty much covers what I bought throughout the pandemic.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #103 on: Time Format »

Yes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Each 'stimulus check' bought something for guitar playing.

Zilthy

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #104 on: Time Format »

I bought some stuff, but also sold some stuff.  I should really get to selling the rest while selling is still decent.

Fully vaccinated now, and have a few dates lined up over the summer.  Not positive I actually want to play out anymore, fairly positive I don't want to haul my 1/2 stack, but going to give it a try anyway.   They are one off dates so if I don't want to do it, nothing making me continue.   :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up