• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

ADA Site backup - Drive Shipment

Started by Duke of Metal, May 23, 2020, 08:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke of Metal

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all doing well, staying safe and healthy on these crazy times we're living in.

As many of your are aware, Nick has been busy keeping the website/forum running and in tiptop shape.

Nick has been talking about having a backup of the website.  Nick and I worked together and we were able to find and buy a decent size 2 drive NAS unit.

The challenge became the drives to go into the said NAS.  I offered Nick that I would donate 4 of my enterprise class 2TB drives (total of 4).  Not realizing shipping from Canada to Netherlands for those 4 drives would cost approx $110 for 4-5 business days or $60 for 12-14 weeks or something that would take a long time. 

I am extending the request to anyone out there who's willing to assist in any amount of amount donation to help come up with the $110 so we can get these drives to Nick.

This is not obligatory but I am asking as a favour.  If you're in anyway able to donate any amount, let me know.

You can PayPal me the amount or we can do an e-interac transfer.

Let me know via PM.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers

Duke of Metal

hi everyone,
I am still asking for assistance from anyone who can assist with helping fund the shipment to get the drives to Nick.

Let me know.

Thanks