ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rockman X100 *TRADED*  (Read 4399 times)

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music
Rockman X100 *TRADED*
« on: Time Format »

Hey guys and gals!

I traded my pedal board for a lovely old Rockman X100 with all original packaging, headphones, etc...  I'm throwing the local CL ad I put up here since I'm having a hard time uploading photos...  any questions, just shoot me an email here or mcleanadamb at the g of mails...  not sure what I'm looking for if I got the trade route... I've always regretted selling my Gallien-Krueger 2000cpl, so if someone wants to trade, that would be awesome!  I'd consider an MP-2 again, but that's not really a fair trade!!!!!

Any who, here's my CL ad for details:
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/d/rockman-x100-tom-scholz/6686581398.html

It's been refurbished and sounds like a Rockman should, just not as much noise and hiss now that it's been serviced!!!!

Let me know!!!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Time Format by McLeanAB »
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

I just bagged a 2000cpl man,  I have been chasing this preamp for long time.  I need the Somewhere in Time/ Seventh Son of Seventh Son sound in my arsenal!  They had the 2100SEL but hell having the pre version means I can use with any amp.  Any tips for using it?  Sorry this is no help for your sale of the Rockman.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Ha!  No worries, and congrats!

It's been a LONG time since I had one, but just play around until it sounds right to your ears!

Good luck!  It's a great unit!!!
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

Did you use the GK with guitar cabs?  Can't wait to hear it and record it  :whoohoo!:.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Every so often, yes...

But that was during my 'no cab' phase when I was using the Microcab with everything... the GK sounded great through anything as I recall... but the cleans were especially nice running direct with no cab sims...
-Adam

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

And if you happen to not like it, you can always trade for the Rockman!!!!  :)

There are some internal trim pots to crank the gain... you'd have to find a manual on line to know what you are tweaking exactly, but it'll give her a bit of a boost as I recall...
-Adam

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music
Re: Rockman X100 *TRADED*
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Traded for another stab at the Gallien-Krueger MPL-100!

Woot... got it running with an Alesis Quadraverb and sounds of the 80's and 90's are blaring through my house!
-Adam

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Rockman X100 *TRADED*
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

:whoohoo!: :thumb-up: :headbanger:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up