ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from Southern California!  (Read 9167 times)

Dano

Re: Greetings from Southern California!
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Thank you all for the warm welcome and awesome advice. You guys rock!  :metal:

I have just ordered a new smaller 6U rack to consolidate everything into a more manageable case. Everything will get looked over and cleaned up when I pull them out of the old rack. I will be looking to try to clean the pots in the B200S and do some solder reflowing per rnolan's advice.

The last item to go in will be my stock MP-1. I will leave it sitting on top while I try some toob rollin'. I'm with you Harley, I like a beefy bottom (like with my women!) and all of my patches have bass around 10-12.

I never got into the details of tubes before and I have read enough about them over the last couple of days to make my head spin! Thanks to this site, I think I have a logical place to start. For my first round I ordered a pair of long plate Mullards and an EH gold 12AY7 (per Dante) from Doug's. I look forward to trying them out.

I will let you all know how my adventure goes and once I get the new rack assembled I will post some pics.

Dano

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Cool, looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing some pics of the new rack  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

gibsonrich

« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Hey Dan welcome to the depot. where abouts are you in orange county? I am in west garden grove. I have some very cool ada stuff
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up