ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: effects level pot on the rear and front output level pot mp1  (Read 3539 times)

gb

Hi guys

Can anyone assist from australia or perhaps anywhere.. the above pots are buggered and need replacing.. can anyone assist on which ones I need fro  the following local aussie site www.Jaycar.com.au.. I think I read somewhere I nees a 50k pot but theres heaps.. single double lol..

Help!!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey GB, the MP1 effects loop pot is dual ganged, turns up input/turns down output at the same time, personally I'd get one from MJMP or his advice on it. Also check the MP1 schematics, might be enough to find the part here, not sure Jcars the go, there are probably better suppliers once you know the part/pot.
Bloody cold here in Canberra BTW brrrr no doubt our mates around the world are toasting their feet is the glow of summer.
Cheers Richard
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

gb

Hey GB, the MP1 effects loop pot is dual ganged, turns up input/turns down output at the same time, personally I'd get one from MJMP or his advice on it. Also check the MP1 schematics, might be enough to find the part here, not sure Jcars the go, there are probably better suppliers once you know the part/pot.
Bloody cold here in Canberra BTW brrrr no doubt our mates around the world are toasting their feet is the glow of summer.
Cheers Richard

Haha yeah it is bloody cold!!.. ok ill wait for mjmp to chime in

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Or send him a PM
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up