ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11963 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: 3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Ahh the dulcet tones of a MP1, just wait to you here it in stereo, a whole new level of ADA heaven and stereo chorus mmmm  Keep on rocking my friend  :thumb-up:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RandallRG

« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Thanks Rich! Like I said Buddy I just wish the Video/Audio would have been better.  ;D

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

It wasn't to bad, got the point across, sounded ok through my studio monitors  :thumb-up:

RandallRG

« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Yeah for sure Rich. When I get my Camera back I will make another one at a much better quality & HD! You know I have the MOD4-MKII Mod which sounds great & you can get some really good Sound/Tone from it. This 3.666 is Definitely more my style. When you drop the mids & Treble on it & pump up the Bass...Man you can really get some Killer M-E-T-A-L out of it!!   :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, Since I've had a MP2 for many years now, I'd forgotten how good the MP1s' sound, man the MP2 IMHO is so awesome (man you gotta try one....) and I've been very happy there.  But when I did the test using the MP2's loop returns (to put MP2 cab sims on the MP1 outs...).  It was my original MP1 and still has my presets so for the first time in "many" years....  I suddenly got why you guys like the 3TM, the MP2 has lots   >:D more gain, but the MP1 is, I don't know, sweeter???/different But a bit more gain would be nice (given I'm now used to the MP2), so love to try a 3TM sometime, just got a new job, starts tomorrow, so after I dig myself out of debt, may look for a 3TM to try.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up