Other ADA Gear > Combo Amps

Anyone have a Viper?

(1/2) > >>

DannyjoeCarter:
The Viper was the last amp I saw ADA offer; I used to get the news letter ADA offered and I saw that and thought it looked really cool - did anyone on here ever own one and share your thoughts about it!  :D

MarshallJMP:
I think Chucky has one and  Kim's bass player has one too if I remember correctly.

DannyjoeCarter:
I remember when they came out but the local shop here in Vegas couldn't get anymore ADA gear so I never got to try it out. I would bet they are pretty wicked!!

Kim:
I think these must be pretty rare, as over the years I've seen 3 or 4 QuadTube combo amps about but only the one Viper that I acquired.  It wasn't in perfect working order but it would really sing on the Green channel Crunch.  Stanski took ownership of it after I got the QuadTube, and one of these days he or I might get some time to go through it and fix it....

DannyjoeCarter:

--- Quote from: Kim on January 10, 2017, 02:54:17 AM ---I think these must be pretty rare, as over the years I've seen 3 or 4 QuadTube combo amps about but only the one Viper that I acquired.  It wasn't in perfect working order but it would really sing on the Green channel Crunch.  Stanski took ownership of it after I got the QuadTube, and one of these days he or I might get some time to go through it and fix it....

--- End quote ---

Very cool Kim - I'd love to hear that!  :headbanger:
 Can it get pretty loud?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version