ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADA MC! Dimensions?  (Read 5485 times)

bodhijames

ADA MC! Dimensions?
« on: Time Format »

Hi,

I've searched the interwebs using Google and I can't find the dimensions of the ADA MC-1 foot switch. Is there a MC-1 owner out there who could measure the MC-1 and upload the dimensions?
-
I'm working on downsizing my pedalboard and am hopeful that the MC-1 will work but would like to do some mock ups before tracking one down.

Thanks!!!
BJ

dudleydorightdad

Re: ADA MC! Dimensions?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

The MC-1 measures just a hare over (24-3/16") long side by (3-3/4") front to rear. It is (1-13/16) tall on the rear and about (7/8") tall on the front side.  The Midi jack is (2-1/4" cL) from the left end with the dc power jack (3-1/8 cL) from the left end. The height is not counting the rubber feet,  they look to be about 1/4" or so. It is a long bugger.
SAY WHAT YOU MEAN and MEAN WHAT YOU SAY
then LEAD or GET OUT OF THE WAY!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: ADA MC! Dimensions?
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

If you want to save space and have a foot switch that also does real time CC midi go with the MXC, it's a much better design (D=8.9", W = 14.4", H = 2.6"). I had the MC-1 with my MP1 and my MP2 came with the MXC so I've used both over many years... The MXC is a vast improvement (for stage use (2 rows of switches)) and also does real time CC midi.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up