ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: "MP-1"(2.01 Version)!!!! ->SOLD<-  (Read 13106 times)

RandallRG

"MP-1"(2.01 Version)!!!! ->SOLD<-
« on: Time Format »

Hey Dudes hows it going? I have decided to just keep my "Modded" MP-1 & let someone else have a chance to purchase one of the BEST "Pre-Amps" ever made.....P-E-R-I-O-D! (Well it is in my opinion anyway! :thumb-up::banana-trip: I have a "Stock" (No Mods) MP-1 For Sale. It's in Great Condition with NO Issues EVERYTHING on it works as it should. The Front L.E.D. is perfect with NO Indentations/Dings Etc on the Screen & all of the Blue Labels are good NONE of them are damaged in anyway. Like every unit out there it has a bit of the normal "Rack Rash" & it comes with what looks like the "Stock Tubes" (12AX7A) The inside looks like NEW! Note:It is missing the small "Bracket" in the Front (between the "0 & 1") that holds the (2) screws in but obviously this does not affect functionality of the unit @ all. I have checked with Marshall to see if he had any but he does not. I do have a scan of the bracket that he sent me that I will give to the new Owner (you can make a new bracket if you want....it's pretty easy) Also one of the knobs is missing from the back (you can see it in the picture. the Headphone Level Knob) which also Does Not Affect Functionality at all & you can put on another one if you wish? I will take Pay-Pal or a U.S. Postal Money Order. Any questions please ask. Thanks & Take It Easy...Steve \m/
***$250.00 O.B.O. & I will Ship it to you F-A-S-T & for F-R-E-E!!!***
***IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THIS THEN MESSAGE ME & I WILL TRY & WORK WITH YOU ON THE PRICE A BIT.....THANKS \m/***

« Last Edit: Time Format by Kim »

RandallRG

Re: "MP-1"(2.01 Version)!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

WOW....53 views & (NO ONE) needs a MP-1????? Like I said Dudes....if your are SERIOUSLY interested in it let me know & I will work with ya on the price. I am already Shipping it for Free? There is a "Stock" one just like mine same version etc & the Dude is asking $300 O.B.O. I don't have to sell it I just thought since I have 2 of them that I would give someone else a chance to own the BEST Pre-Amp out there! Either way just let me know...Take It Easy & Thanks! \m/
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

RandallRG

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Man...96 Views & still Nothing? Hmmm??? NO problem Dudes just thought someone out there might want one! If anyone's interested let me know!  :metal:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, I'd be interested except I'm out of work right now (and subsequently broke), also I'm in Oz and I'd need to do the MDRT to make it work here.  I'm going to try a MP1 in the MP2 loop soon (my mate has my old MP1) to see how it sounds. Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

kawai2g4b

« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

I would be normally but the way my rack evolved does not allow me to run two MP-1's in parallel.  That chorus is just too nice in stereo for me to run two at once with what I have at my disposal.  Best of  luck with your sale.
Pearce G2R with ADA TFX4 in loop.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Kawai AQ-500 guitar, Korean Fender Lite Ash Strat, Electra X930 MPC modded, G&L L2K basses, Peavey T40, Fernandes basses.

Gemini75

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

OP, please check your PMs. I'm interested.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Gemini75 »

RandallRG

« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Check your P.M. Dude! Thanks! Steve \m/  :metal:

Gemini75

« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Msg sent to your email addy.

RandallRG

« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

Msg sent to your email addy.
I got it Buddy & sent you back a message..Thanks!  :metal:

RandallRG

« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

Just sent you a P.M. Robert...Thanks!  :metal:

RandallRG

« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

Rob....Hey Bud let me know what's going on? Thanks! Steve \m/

RandallRG

« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, I'd be interested except I'm out of work right now (and subsequently broke), also I'm in Oz and I'd need to do the MDRT to make it work here.  I'm going to try a MP1 in the MP2 loop soon (my mate has my old MP1) to see how it sounds. Cheers R
Hey Rich how are you doing Mate? Believe Me Buddy I know all about being "Broke!" Dude..(LOL!) If & when you get a chance to run your old "MP-1" in your "2's" Loop let me know how it goes & Sounds? I would like to hear the outcome? Hope all is well with you & yours Mate! Talk to ya soon...Steve \m/

RandallRG

« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

S-O-L-D!!! Thanks Robert (Gemini75)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, good to here it's going to a good home.  Doing well apart from being broke.  When I get to try the MP1 in MP2 loop I'll do a post on it.  My old MP1 has the line level input at the back so it should work ok from a gain point of view.  My other option (to get MP1 and MP2 sounds) is have both in the rack and use a splitter switch to send the guitar to MP1 or MP2 or both.  I've got an old Peavey pedal/switch modified to do this switching.  Then bring both the MP1 and MP2 into the mixer (I have a couple of spare channels). Or I could split the guitar to both MP1 and MP2 and use patches to select different combinations, anyway food for thought.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Gemini75

« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

Sorry, should have posted this sooner. Received my MP-1 from RandallRG. Sale couldn't have gone any smoother.The MP-1 exactly as advertised. Item was well packed and and arrived right on time. Also, had great communication with RandallRG throughout. Would definitely do business with this member again. Highly recommended.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up