ADA Preamps > MB-1

How do you factory reset patches on MB-1

(1/2) > >>

bunkyloo:
I am a guitar player and been playing ada gear for years. I just got a mb-1 and did the battery holder mod (battery was of course dead) and all the patches are blank now and I wanted to hear some samples of factory patches to start with any help would be appreciated thanks Steve.

rnolan:
Hey Steve, what firmware (EPROM) version is it ?  The last release was v2.05 which included CC functionality.Press the STORE button.  It will light
Press the BANL button + 1
The dispaly will read PrESEtS LoAdEd and returns to play mode
Have a good read of the manual(s), it has 256 user locations and a couple of different modes.

bunkyloo:
Thanks it is actually a 1.19. It sounds very good and its extremely clean. I just opened it up sprayed it out cleaned the pots put it back together zero issues. I also found a B500b in great shape as well and I bi amped it into a peavey 1810 sounds pretty good now I just need to learn how to play bass haha. A bit much for a beginner on bass but since I am very familiar with ada and as cheap as I got everything couldn't go wrong. The MB-1  I picked up on ebay for $175 USD and the B500b I found online used for $200 USD and the 1810 locally for $70 USD. I am pretty happy.

rnolan:
Nice  :thumb-up: .  They are great units

bunkyloo:
Thanks Richard  I knew you would help me out because you have guitar and bass rigs .   :banana:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version