ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Go SEAHAWKS!!!  (Read 4210 times)

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Go SEAHAWKS!!!
« on: Time Format »

Many of you don't know this...until now...but I've been a fan of the Seattle Seahawks longer than I've been playing guitar. For a great many years, that was a painful venture. Well, my team finally made it to the SUPER BOWL this Sunday and I just couldn't contain my excitement.  :whoohoo!:  :banana-dance:  :banana:  :homer:  :poop:  :banana-rasta:  :banana-trip:

Let me just add that I was at the NFC Championship game whereby we earned the right to go to the big game. Here's a pic of me and some of the 12th man I was partying with at 8am!  :o  (game time was 3:30 pm) And...a pic of me with my brother right after we won the game against the FortyWhiners (i'm the guy with the hair)

A man my age should not party for 14 hours straight, it took me a week to recover :) It took me about 4 days to get my voice back.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Dante »

darralld

Re: Go SEAHAWKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Glad you guys beat the 9ers to make it to the big game. But I'm pulling for Manning on this one.
Either way it should be a good game!
I'm a Chiefs fan. I hope we can make it to the big game while I'm still kick'n.

Darrall

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey Dante, I know what you mean, takes me a bit to recover from monthly (4am) jams down the coast (and quite a few drinks  ;D ).
Glad your team got up, always a good thing although not quite sure how you guys can call it football (and then import us Australians to do the occasional kick)  :thumb-up: But this is also a hotly debated topic in Oz as rugby league (thugby), rugby union and Australian Rules are all called football.  The "real" football we call soccer even though it's now officially football in Oz.  Well I like Seattle (not that I've been there yet) so go the Seahawks  :whoohoo!: :whoohoo!:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Well news here so far is your team is up 22 - zip at half time, go Seahawks, should make for a very happy Dante  :wave:

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

WOW....what a beat down that was (sorry for any Bronco fans). I did NOT see that coming. Nobody did.

My beloved Seahawks finally got a trophy! It is still surreal, a week later. It took me a couple of weeks to really wrap my head around the fact that we actually MADE it to the big game...now I have to wrap my head around the concept of being Superbowl Champs! It's tough, but I think I'll manage ;)

Is it wrong to be looking forward to next season already? Although, history has not been kind to Superbowl champs...most of them don't even make the playoffs the following year. Let's see if the 'Hawks can buck that trend.

GO HAAAAAWWWWWKS!!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

I think allot of people were a bit shocked, I don't think it's wrong to be looking forward to next season already, you are a NFL tragic after all  ;)  But do savour the moment my friend.  :wave:
Pages: [1]   Go Up