ADA Preamps > MP-2

Rockman or MP1 etc in MP2 loop

<< < (2/4) > >>

vansinn:
Don't have MP2 schematics available, but from memory, the tremolo is purely done fully after the FX loop, so I don't understand why there'd be any problems using the tremolo with the loop set either mixed-down or at 100%.
At least, I never had this issue when using my loop with an effects device (Digitech TSR-24S or simple reverb pedal).

Would gladly check the schematics, but I'm busy preparing my trailer for the autumn weather..

MarshallJMP:
There's nothing behind the effect loop, I just checked. I don't even see a tremelo circuit. My guess is (need to verify this) taht they use the master volume vactrol as tremelo.

vansinn:
I just checked too. No dedicated tremolo circuit to be seen.
I'm busy, no time to check the digital controls circuits, which is where I'd expect finding the control line for the tremolo.
This should then be traceable to whatever analog device does the actual tremolo effect - and I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct about using the Master Volume vactrol for it; that would be typical of how Rand would've done it ;)

MarshallJMP:
No dedicated tremelo line. I'll check it tonight, have to work on an MP-2 anyway.

MarshallJMP:
Like I thought, they use the master volume control for the tremolo, so this is just behind the tube section (vactrol) and not behind the effect loop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version