ADA Preamps > MP-2

RIP Ada. I give up.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Soloist:

--- Quote from: Dante on May 30, 2018, 12:10:47 PM ---I feel your pain, my mp2 sounds amazing, but keeps crapping out at the most inopportune times.

--- End quote ---

Wow, mine has started flaking out unexpectedly also. When its working it sounds unbelivable. I found if I tap the front it comes back but who wants to go thru that shit playing live! :facepalm:
My Mp2 was my "go to" amp, not anymore. I split the duty between my Mp1 and Hot British.

MarshallJMP:
Are you using the rear input on the MP-2 ,Soloist?

tomy:
Time to get Tarnowski and say : "We want our money back because your POS only worked for 30 years" ;D

I fixed my dead mp1 but i'm not confident enough to use it on stage.

Soloist:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on May 30, 2018, 01:08:53 PM ---Are you using the rear input on the MP-2 ,Soloist?

--- End quote ---
Yes, yes I am using the rear input.
Also it doesn't matter if the comp is on or off same with the gate. A firm tap over the lcd display area usually does the trick (for a little while anyways).

Dante:

--- Quote from: tomy on May 30, 2018, 01:55:01 PM ---Time to get Tarnowski and say : "We want our money back because your POS only worked for 30 years" ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL!  :lol:

soloist: I have to bang the top of my rack to make the loud hum stop...it's not always there, but it rears it's ugly head at the worst possible times....never at practice.

I bought my MP2 in '95. I gigged with it from 2005-2012. I got a LOT of good years out of that thing....i gigged a lot during that time. Started using the Classic in 2013 (i think) and it's crapped out now too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version