ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB - CCP >CLOSED<  (Read 3847 times)

potomuss

WTB - CCP >CLOSED<
« on: Time Format »

Looking for CCP. I've found one online. Maybe $93 shipped is fair, but it seems a bit high based on some past sales. Figured I would at least throw it out here and perhaps give my money to a member rather than some store. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Time Format by potomuss »
ADA MB-1 since 1993.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: WTB - CCP
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Pos, can't help you with a spare (I'd like a couple more myself) It seems expensive to me and I'm sure there are better deals but then it's not huge (albeit it's just a pot in a case, but solid (I have 2)), however expression pedals are not complicated and there may be others that can do the job...
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

potomuss

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Do you know if any expression pedal will work? I'm more than willing to use something else, but I couldn't find much in the way of specifics. Didn't want to go picking up something that wasn't compatible somehow. As always, thanks for the input!
ADA MB-1 since 1993.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Normally any expression pedal will work. (no volume pedals!!)

TerraSaw

« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

I have a CCP for sale.  Check my post for pictures.

potomuss

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Normally any expression pedal will work. (no volume pedals!!)
Understood. Thanks MJMP!

Hi TerraSaw! I'll check the pics. Thanks!
ADA MB-1 since 1993.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Hey Pos, That CCP looks in very good nick (wouldn't mind it myself LoL)

Richie_B

« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Hey Rich, I have a CCP as well as the MXC and the quad. Not sure what I'm doing with them. I was looking at getting a G major 2 but not sure at this point. I picked up all three a number of years ago, just because they were there. :)
Guitars: Fernandes ST 40, FST 125, Fernandes TEJ LTD ED and a Vortex. Chapman ML3 Pro Modern.

ADA MP1, ENGL E530, ENGL 840/50 Power amp, Carvin X100B, 2X12 cab.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

Hey Richie, been a while my friend  :wave: , you've been laying low LoL.. Since your in Australia, it makes more sense (in postage respects) for me to get interested in the pedal pack (MXC/CCP/QS), and I am,  although I have 2 already.  But Pos is wanting bits (but he's US and postage becomes an issue  :facepalm: ).  Now Pos has MB1 (latest EPROM so dose some CC), and a ADA pedal pack would be good for him, I've tried it  :thumb-up: works well. But I think he just wants a CCP and already has a MXC... I'll send you a PM so we don't pollute Pos's post with our chatter.

potomuss

« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

Don't worry about the chatter boys. If problems get solved it's all good!

Rich if you're interested by all means go ahead with any of what's available. I've gone though a bit of a paradigm shift in my thinking here. Changing direction. In addition to the ADA I have a couple of rack units and several pedals. I just picked up a 12 port RJM Effect Gizmo and a FAMC Liquid Foot+ 12. Time to put an end to the tap dance. I can't imagine that there's anything the MXC can do that the LF12 can't, and the additional features (primarily programmability) the LF12 will bring to the table are yet another game changer. I'll have the MXC, a Quad, and a 4X4 for sale here shortly.
ADA MB-1 since 1993.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: WTB - CCP >CLOSED<
« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

Hey Pos, very cool stuff  :thumb-up: , I gave up the tap dance many years ago when I first got a MP1, well it's a different kind of dance LoL, one press instead of multiple. Looking forward to hearing how it turns out for you and how you set it up, lots of possibilities.. :whoohoo!:
Pages: [1]   Go Up