ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Hate is Spreading to Marshall  (Read 7173 times)

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: The Hate is Spreading to Marshall
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Mass globalisation has been great for a few, and pretty bad for the rest of us..  :facepalm:

Oh so true  :thumb-up:

GuitarBuilder

« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

The comments about the Internet are spot on.  It was a massive breakthrough in communication, even though it was never meant for public consumption - the original purpose was for scientific communication.  This technology was truly disruptive, hence its incredible popularity and growth.

The problem comes in when one puts advanced technology in the hands of all people of the world.  Be it weapons or Internet, people with bad intent latch onto it as a means of being even more destructive than they could have been before.  Anyone remember life before hacking?

Even music was strongly affected.  I'm no fan of the old music business, but now anyone and everyone thinks they're able to make music, and most of it online is crap.  The same goes for news - distinguishing between the real and not so real is an exhausting exercise because of everyone having an opinion.

I certainly believe that humanity has become less intelligent over time.
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

vansinn

« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

The comments about the Internet are spot on.  It was a massive breakthrough in communication, even though it was never meant for public consumption - the original purpose was for scientific communication.  This technology was truly disruptive, hence its incredible popularity and growth.

No no, this is not at all correct. The internet was totally meant to be adopted by everyone.
The first mechanism any regime wanting control and expansion implements, is controlling the populous through controlled information channels.

Controlling any media has been a goal to the elites for ages, and the internet is a great way of ensuring the ability to mass-load the masses with wanted world views and disinformation about the reality of politics, climate, financials, war, enemies, terrorism et al..
Just take a look at Russel Brand, a celebrity star directly working for the Fabian Society and the New Statesman publication, spreading their ideas about getting the population ready for revolution, which always means war - so that martial law can be instated.

The problem comes in when one puts advanced technology in the hands of all people of the world.  Be it weapons or Internet, people with bad intent latch onto it as a means of being even more destructive than they could have been before.  Anyone remember life before hacking?

This is partially correct but also incorrect.
Thugs, thieves and local mafia of course will utilize any technology available, but the real bad people are the psychopath elites that runs our world, being in control of banks, politicians, military industrial complexes..

Even music was strongly affected.  I'm no fan of the old music business, but now anyone and everyone thinks they're able to make music, and most of it online is crap.  The same goes for news - distinguishing between the real and not so real is an exhausting exercise because of everyone having an opinion.

Yes indeed, and this is directly related to how communication mechanisms, like the internet, has been rolled-out, precisely in order to be be able to take over any means of media control.

Exactly. There's a major difference between intellect and intelligence.
Having a highly active left brain hemisphere but incapable of using the right hemisphere, can still be said to have a high intellect.

The word Intelligence is derived from Latin: intelli + genza (IIRC on the two parts), meaning the ability to put together knowledge in the mind - which requires full use of both brain hemispheres (plus some more).

Controlled media has played a major role in reducing intellect.
TV sets were introduced specifically for this purpose: "We want a TV in every home- for dumbing-down the population".

It is such topics I've been researching for 6½+ years. A grueling experience..
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »

GuitarBuilder

« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

No no, this is not at all correct. The internet was totally meant to be adopted by everyone.
The first mechanism any regime wanting control and expansion implements, is controlling the populous through controlled information channels.

Controlling any media has been a goal to the elites for ages, and the internet is a great way of ensuring the ability to mass-load the masses with wanted world views and disinformation about the reality of politics, climate, financials, war, enemies, terrorism et al..
Just take a look at Russel Brand, a celebrity star directly working for the Fabian Society and the New Statesman publication, spreading their ideas about getting the population ready for revolution, which always means war - so that martial law can be instated.

This is partially correct but also incorrect.
Thugs, thieves and local mafia of course will utilize any technology available, but the real bad people are the psychopath elites that runs our world, being in control of banks, politicians, military industrial complexes..

Yes indeed, and this is directly related to how communication mechanisms, like the internet, has been rolled-out, precisely in order to be be able to take over any means of media control.

Exactly. There's a major difference between intellect and intelligence.
Having a highly active left brain hemisphere but incapable of using the right hemisphere, can still be said to have a high intellect.

The word Intelligence is derived from Latin: intelli + genza (IIRC on the two parts), meaning the ability to put together knowledge in the mind - which requires full use of both brain hemispheres (plus some more).

Controlled media has played a major role in reducing intellect.
TV sets were introduced specifically for this purpose: "We want a TV in every home- for dumbing-down the population".

It is such topics I've been researching for 6½+ years. A grueling experience..

Do look up ARPANET.......

BTW - when did you adopt this dark view of the world?
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

vansinn

« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

It's not a dark view, just reality based on 6½ years of studies..

To answer your question about when, it's more about why and how.
The apartment that I had to sell with a major loss, had gone down some 40% during the [created] financial crisis.
It was this which led me to start looking deep into how on earth this crisis could happen - or rather, could be arranged.
Everything else started to reveal itself due to this research.

The real scary part isn't the size of what's going on, but people's inability to find out about it and even worse, ability to cope with and accept the material when being presented this.
But this too really is no wonder. It's simply a matter of how we've all been build-up to believe what we're being told.
It's called mind programming, and a real subject for heated debate when trying to tell people I meet about it.
How many will be ready to accept that they've been programmed to accept most of their world views?

This is of deep concern to me, and very much related to this very discussion about how it seems more today seems less intelligent.

Don't be too alarmed on my behalf about my writings. While those do reflect how I look at my world, rest assured I most certainly do love life, and that most other, formerly well-known, sides of me are fully intact.
Due to living space conditions, I don't play guitar ATM - but I do look out for every G-string passing by, hehe ;)
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #20 on: Time Format »

I suspect the disconnect here is ARPANET  wasn't the internet nor did it want to be.  However the technology they cooked up got turned into the internet later (and you may notice I don't use a capitol "I").  Part of the reason the internet has such issues is the technology and protocols from whence it came were never intended to be used for commerce, just some boffins and flubber makers wanting to shard data.  Thus the move to HTML5 which is more designed for what the internet has turned into.

Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #21 on: Time Format »

Well I have my own view on all this global madness, some I believe is crooked, some I don't believe is anything more than shit governments.  The world is due a few revolutions in my opinion but lots of the western world has become "middle class" and people have too much to lose now days than before when revolts where happening all the time.  No one wants to go out and cause a fuss now days because they get water cannoned/tazered/pepper sprayed/shot/ battoned back from whence they came!!

As for stupidity

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #22 on: Time Format »

C:-)    Getting a bit too far Off Topic here, folks.    C:-)

Kindly move back to the Original Topic in an orderly fashion and carry on.   :thumb-up:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #23 on: Time Format »

YES SIR !  ;D

GuitarBuilder

« Reply #24 on: Time Format »

Thanks, Kim!
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps