Other ADA Gear > Speakers & Cabs

ADA "SPLIT STACKS" ??

(1/4) > >>

RandallRG:
For anyone out there who has ever owned these or had the chance to use your MP-1 with them I was wondering what your thoughts were about them? The Good/Bad? If I remember correctly they are equipped with 50 watt Celestions & they were designed especially to use with the MP-1 or ? Either way I just wanted to get some reviews as I may be able to get a chance to pick up a set ...Thanks!  :headbanger:

Harley Hexxe:
Using them as a full stack on my backline, I can say beyond any doubt that they are a great set of cabs. At 45 lbs, they are easy to carry, and I can fit a full stack with my guitars, stands, and pedal board into a 1999 Dodge Stratus. Try that with your Marshall stack.

MarshallJMP:
I have a pair that I use for testing the ADA gear I fix and they don't sound that bad at all. They just lack a bit of low end IMHO.

RandallRG:
Cool & Thanks for the info! I had been wanting a pair for awhile & it's been a pain trying to find some. I know there getting on the "Rare" side but I just have not seen to much of them lately. So I heard about a pair & the price is very reasonable so I think I will scoop em up. Besides to have that 80's M-E-T-A-L set-up will be pretty cool! Thanks again Dudes I appreciate it!  :headbanger:

Samuraipanda:
I have 3 of them and love them for the same reasons Harley mentioned. My studio is in the basement and lugging 4x12's up the 15 steps just to play bar gigs blows. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version