ADA Preamps > ADA MP1 Channel

mp-1-channel opinions

<< < (3/3)

MarshallJMP:
Well these guys don't even have a guitar player  :lol:

Dante:
There's your niche! A guitar player for a downtuned black jazz band (quartet?)

rnolan:
There's only one store in Australia that stocks them and they are in Melbourne, they emailed me a while ago and said they'd got some in, but it's 800 km drive  :facepalm: If I get down there I'll try one out, also I'd like to try the APP1 (which they also have).

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: rnolan on May 05, 2016, 04:16:49 AM ---There's only one store in Australia that stocks them and they are in Melbourne, they emailed me a while ago and said they'd got some in, but it's 800 km drive  :facepalm: If I get down there I'll try one out, also I'd like to try the APP1 (which they also have).

--- End quote ---

If you decide to make the trek, plug the MP-1 Channel into the APP-1, and have them hook up a GCS-2 to it and plug into the PA! I'd be interested in hearing your appraisal of that audition.

Harley 8)

rnolan:
Will do if/when I get down there, that would be a neat setup if it sounds decent (which I suspect it will). I've been trying to get one of the local stores to stock them (as well as Peterson strobo clip tuners, great tuner BTW best $75 I've ever spent).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version