Miscellaneous > Discussions

vansinn is back!!

(1/4) > >>

rnolan:
 :whoohoo!: vansinn is back  :whoohoo!:

Dante:
No way...

vansinn:
Well..  rumours may have said I was dead, but I'm here to say that I've been resurrected..
At least for the now, because things are pretty much as bad as can be, financially.

Awaiting court decision next week on money to pay - unless of course I did my defense well, which I just may have.
But but but, wont be able to pay expenses by month end unless I get lots of stuff sold.
I haven't worked for 5+ years, and no income at all for 1½ years, so savings not only went bye-bye, but major negative on the credit too.

Anyways, you know the term "What doesn't kill you f*ckin' makes you stronger" ;)
I've been through problems before, so let's see if I won't make it this time too just the same.

Ok, so I basically need to sell everything I own, in order to be able to sell my apartment, in order to escape the debt slavery imposed upon us by the Powers That Be, i.e. the mighty Illuminati gang-banging banksters, who so wants the New World DisOrder.
Actually, I don't mind selling my apartment; it's probably the last year this can be done, before the next crisis, AKA 2008-II, kicks in.

But fear noth and loathe noth, my brothers - and a sister or two, for I have not lost my penetrating black humour (it's still pissing others off).
Be back tomorrow, this time with a large goodie-bag of stuff to go on a buy-frenzy about.
An maybe some juicy details about what's been cookin' or not as of late.

Yours sincerely,
Van

MarshallJMP:
Hey Van

Nice to have you back,to bad about the mess you are going thrue.

rnolan:
Hey Van, welcome back  :wave: . I have some empathy for you situation as I've spent some long spells out of work, but my longest was 7 months, so a drop in the ocean compared to what you are going through. I'd just finished digging myself out of the last 6 month stint out of work then recently became unemployed "again"  :facepalm: . Well lets hope 2016 picks up for both of us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version