Miscellaneous > Discussions

WELCOME TO THE ADA DEPOT - START HERE

<< < (2/10) > >>

Dante:
Zettx, Rodney_g, Ibanez RG, and everyone in here lurking  :amaze:

It's my absolute pleasure to have this forum back. You are all more than welcome, I assure you!!

I am seeing some member names I remember from the old Depot. I am very encouraged by that. :banana-guitar: We are also starting to really pick up a lot of new members.... :whoohoo!:

spleasant50:
Help..........I have an MP1, I have what sounds like my tremolo on the slowest speed all the time. It is unusable live. Is there anyone who knows this problem or who could fix it.          Steve

Sorry if my question is out of place, I am new and not sure where to post the right place.

rnolan:
Hey Steve, this is probably better in the MP1 section but not to matter, we don't get to excited when people hijack various post  :wave: . So I'll move it there for you as more members will see it.
Cheers Richard
--- Quote from: spleasant50 on September 18, 2014, 03:34:38 PM ---Help..........I have an MP1, I have what sounds like my tremolo on the slowest speed all the time. It is unusable live. Is there anyone who knows this problem or who could fix it.          Steve

Sorry if my question is out of place, I am new and not sure where to post the right place.

--- End quote ---

rnolan:
Have a look in original MP1 (MP1 problems, new member)

spleasant50:
Ok I was talking to Robb Hell and trying to get some repair help but I seem to have lost him. He was going to give me a web site for the update chip for an original MP-1. He said the chip was very inexpensive. Basically, my MP-1 sounds like I have the tremolo on the slowest speed all the time. I really messes up everything of course. My MP-1 is the heart of my rig and I can play at all without getting it fixed. I wonder if there are other chips or ic's that need replacing. I really need help ASAP.           
                                                                 Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version