• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Main Menu

what are you listening to this week?

Started by rabidgerry, October 03, 2014, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iperfungus

On the run again!

rabidgerry

"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

MarshallJMP

Great band, also check out their EP "Torture Has No Boundary".They also had a song on one of the Metal Massacre albums.

Another great band from the Metal Massacre era was Warlord.

When you get a chance you should also check out the US Metal albums vol 1 to 4 ,all great bands with even greater guitar players.

rabidgerry

Quote from: MarshallJMP on July 06, 2017, 07:30:29 AM
Great band, also check out their EP "Torture Has No Boundary".They also had a song on one of the Metal Massacre albums.

Another great band from the Metal Massacre era was Warlord.

When you get a chance you should also check out the US Metal albums vol 1 to 4 ,all great bands with even greater guitar players.

I will do man.  We were on the same label as Warlord last year  :lol:  What a coincidence.  I had heard regardless of that that thy were good from my friends though.  I just hadn't checked them out yet.

Currently exploring Reverend And that Heretic album.  Can you tell I went to see Metal Church the other week?  :headbanger:

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

rabidgerry

oh nothing special...............just some band I like.  :lol:

Actually lyrically one of the best heavy metal bands of all time  :bow:

Anthem to the Estranged, nearly gets me crying that song.

Iperfungus

On the run again!

Harley Hexxe

I've always liked King Crimson, great musicians, great band, fantastic compositions.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Iperfungus

Quote from: Harley Hexxe on July 07, 2017, 04:36:39 AM
I've always liked King Crimson, great musicians, great band, fantastic compositions.

I've Starless guitar theme in my head since 3 weeks...
On the run again!

Orkun

This week, I'm listening Vinnie Vincent demos, Kiss and Vinnie Vincent Invasion. Sadly, he disappeared. One of the biggest guitar influences of me.

vansinn

I'm into Anouska Shankar - Traveler live in France, whole concert on the tube.
Amazing artist, amazing music.

And, though not music, listening to Teal Swan. Just finished "F*ck the law of attraction".

rnolan

Deep Purple No One Came (Fireball, great record  :thumb-up: ) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVXf9UpCiM)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Soloist

In preparation for the solar eclipse here in the states.
Pink Floyd  Dark Side of the Moon. :bow:

Btw, seen Roger Waters last week, wow what a killer show.  :whoohoo!:
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

MarshallJMP

This is also great music, Jardin de la Croix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpfK7F5O614

Maybe something for you Harley??

Harley Hexxe

That's very cool stuff, I never heard of them before. Where are they from?
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!