ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello everyone at ADA depot  (Read 8922 times)

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Re: Hello everyone at ADA depot
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Not to get off track from your conversation fellas but.... ::)

Welcome to the Depot RabidGerry (or Rabbit or Bruce, or whatever)!!!

BTW: I typically have two of everything too. The gear is old, things happen, usually at gigs and not at practice. Welcome to the addiction. I refer to it as crack gear.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

thanks Dante  :banana:

Yes things happen...usually at gigs.................like last night for me!!  Thankfully it was the last section of the last song!  A less complex gear failure for me!!  I broke my first string ever at a live gig in like 8 years of gigging!  Had to happen someday  :poop:
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Did you say you'd buy those old tubes of me??  Why lol  :???:  I'll sell them to you if ya want.  I saw a mallard going from a guy in Australia funnily enough
Hey Rabidgerry, if you mean me, my offer was to buy a nice new(ish) set of Mullard short plates or long plates from you if you bought some and didn't like them (just putting my money where my mouth is  :thumb-up: ), finsta has gone off into power tube (EL34) land.  Nice Tubes BTW but different job.
For plane gigging you could put 2 MP1s in a 2RU rack, or 4 RU and add some rack effects.  Check out Dantes downsize posts, he's built a couple of 2 RU racks, one MP? and one FX per rack.  Then you just need decent stereo power amp(s) and cabs when you get there. Or Mp1 + 1 RU 200w Carvin, then you just need cabs and external FX, or very compact all in 1 would be 4RU rack 2 x MP1, 1 x FX, 1 x 1RU Carvin (http://www.carvinworld.com/products/DCM200L)
My 2 cents worth
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up