ADA Preamps > Original MP-1

Brutality Mod

(1/4) > >>

RobbHell:
I've working on several MP1's with amazing results. The 3TM I've been trying to get away from but still enjoy the many that I own. I've been trying to.reach an Extreme Gain Mod and have done it. I took a Stock MP1 and did my very best to tailor it with my MESA 2:90. The results are outstanding.I haven't had to do my EQ Mod but with be installing after this weekend. This is the cleanest but yet heaviest sounding Mp1 I have yet. When I kick on my outboard EQ it's Unstopable lol. Pinch harmonic were exactly what I get with my 3TM so I'm very happy about that  I'm ready to grind away with some classic blast beats.

RobbHell:
Well I did more Testing last night with some local musicians. These guys know of my work and passion for the MP1 and were more than excited to hear what I have been cooking.  I gave the Distortion Tube setting a run and heads turned Instantly. They have heard me Gig and shared the stage with me when I ran my 3TM. So they know what Ada and a hot rodded ADA sounds like it nothing new to them. After showing off the Dist Tube channel I was so.excited to see people digging I forgot to check okut the Clean Tube channel. Well I.dailed in a patch real quick and Holy Shit!! This is the sickest I've ever heard the Clean Tube sound. Super Thick the crunch was a much better attack and it has the Big Bodied sound. Thick in the ways of Soldano/Orange/Mesa amps. Way more Soldano sounding than Mod 3. Kick up the Treble and Presence 5150 sounds No Problem easy as pie.
To give you a easy example of the thick sound it has  give Corporal Jigsore Quandry of the Necroticism album by Carcass. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGnQLBQUU8
Ill try a fire drum tracks on DFH this week and try go post a Carcass and maybe a Jam showing off the Dist Tube Channel. I know people are wanting to hear these MP1 dates and much as I want to showcase them lol. With workand modding for myself or client I just haven't had time to sit down in my studio and track. I will do my best this week to get you guys some sound bites of what I'm working on.

Darth Infernus:
Are you still perfecting this mod or is it ready? If it is ready, what will you be doing with it as far as us having the chance to get acquire the mod schematics?

RobbHell:
I'm still testing. I still have upgrades to perform to the MP1 that doesnt relate to the tube board. I am working on a refined Mark lll update. I have a bit more testing do to but have to wait for Marshalls approval.

Darth Infernus:
Ok, sounds good. I'll be looking forward to your mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version