Non ADA Gear > Guitars

The last thing I need....

(1/8) > >>

Dante:
Dang GAS attacks!!

I just bought another guitar, the last dang thing I needed....I have too many already, but I apparently have a weakness for small hollowbody guitars. It's an Ibanez AM77t. The t stands for Tremolo, it has an Ibanez branded Bigsby bridge

When these came out (around 2006-ish) they were just a test. Well, apparently they failed miserably because they only made them for one year. I played one in a local music store and loved the Bigsby feel...it was a red version, some other year, but still an ES339 sized hollow body and the action was super low. Needless to say, I'll be changing the humbuckers as soon as I get her.

They're not expensive, were $550 new, you can find them for $350 when you can find them. I paid $450 with the hardshell case, which seems fair

Pix below, the small pic is the one I bought (comes with a hardshell case), the large pic is the best I could find of the Black Nebula paint job

rnolan:
Nice  :thumb-up: , love the sparkly paint job.

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: rnolan on August 18, 2022, 06:21:05 PM ---Nice  :thumb-up: , love the sparkly paint job.

--- End quote ---

+1 :thumb-up:

Zilthy:
Very sweet! Bigsbys are fun. :)

I cannot say anything about buying too many guitars myself. :O

Peter H. Boer:
Niiiiice  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version