Non ADA Gear > Guitars

The Hamer's Ready. Bring on the QuadTube!!!!1

<< < (2/3) > >>

StanSki:

--- Quote from: Kim on March 29, 2018, 03:10:23 PM ---Wow!  That axe looks absolutely bitchin!  I've been wanting to do gold hardware on my black Kelly (bam a lam) for awhile now....maybe this will get me going on that sooner now than later. 

Dude! You getting a QuadTube too?

--- End quote ---

Thank you Sir! Guitarfetish.com has all quality gold gear. They do have Floyd licensed trems, but not the real. That's the only derp. Everything else is nice. The locking tuners I got are really well made, as are the bridge, tailpiece, switch, etc.

And yeah, some guy I know is gettin rid of his QuadTube. I couldn't resist.

StanSki:

--- Quote from: Dante on March 29, 2018, 06:20:01 PM ---Looks SWEET!

Lemme know how you like that bridge PU. I swear by the GFS Alnico 2 Vintage II for a neck PU, a very cheap alternative for the Seymour Duncan Jazz.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dante!

I really like the GFS Alnico Fat Pat in the neck. It's real 'woody'. Gots dat bluesy woo-doodly thick sound. Very Les Paulish. I don't know if you're getting me but it's exactly what I expected. Hit it with some serious gain and it goes for days. Clean it up and its full with punchy lows, clear mids, and nice round highs.

StanSki:

--- Quote from: GuitarBuilder on March 29, 2018, 06:44:43 PM ---Fabulous!  Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

I absolutely plan on doing so. Thank You!!!

MarshallJMP:
Wauw looks really nice  :thumb-up:

rnolan:
Go StanSki  :whoohoo!: :thumb-up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version