ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to buy MXC pedal or sell quad and CCP pedals.  (Read 5242 times)

losman26

I'm looking to buy an MXC midi pedal, but they are extremely hard to find.  Found one on ebay but it was in Europe with shipping being so expensive where it wasn't worth it.  I also have a quad switch, and CCP pedal, which is the only reason I am looking for an mxc pedal.  Otherwise I would go with one of the Berringer pedals.  If I cannot find an MXC pedal, I will sell my quad switch pedal and CCP for cheap. 

Let me know where I can find one or if anyone is interested in buying the quad or CCP pedals.

Thanks

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

SC posted a link a while ago where they had a bunch of MXC pedals etc for sale, but it was quite a while ago IIRC.

I'd be interested in the CCP if that's how it turns out.  I also have a Behringer pedal I don't need, it was part of a MP-1 purchase I did, pedal is almost brand new, I think he said he used it twice  :dunno:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

losman26

is your Berhinger pedal the one with the two expression pedals?  If so, we do some sort of deal, because I don't think I'll ever find an mxc anywhere.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Yes it's the FCB1010 with 2 expression pedals. Trouble will be shipping cost  :facepalm:

losman26

how much do you think shipping would be to Michigan?

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

It will be more than $100 AUD for shipping, you can probably buy a FCB1010 for not much more than that.

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.

I was going to add that "I wonder if he's aware that Richard is in Australia...."   :o

Besides, if he gets one more Quad and CCP pedal, well...we'll just have to call him a "hoarder".   ;)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Salient point Kim and a little recalcitrant of me not to mention it earlier  :facepalm: , I though everyone could tell from my accent LoL

And I have become a bit of a hoarder I spose  :dunno: but I only have 2 x MXC/CCP/Quad Switch packs, one for studio rig and one lives in the live rig lead bag.

Sometimes you can get the MXC pedal pack with a MP-2 purchase, I think (IIRC) my last MP-2 purchase was primarily because I wanted a spare pedal pack for the studio rig.  It was/is a US MP-2 which sounds very sweet (they all sound a bit different) but obviously I have to use a step down tranny to use it  :facepalm: .

GuitarBuilder

I have an MXC for sale; PM me if interested.  I also have the Quad Switch and Expression Pedal.
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Cool, a fellow member to the rescue  :thumb-up: , the worst thing about the FCB1010 is it's size, the MXC is a nice small footprint.. hope you guys get the deal done and you are both US based so postage shouldn't be stupid (like it is to and from Australia, you'd think we were on Mars (well maybe we are  :wave: :green-banana-smiley-emoticon: :metal: ))
Pages: [1]   Go Up