Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

new member trying to fix up mp-1 and started mp-2

(1/8) > >>

bunkyloo:
and an extremely noisy pitchtraq

rnolan:
Hey bunkyloo, welcome to the depot  :wave: , I just replied to you other post re pitchtraq.  So, give us some details about what's wrong/needs fixing and we'll help as much s we can  :thumb-up:
So you have MP1 to fix,post questions in MP1 section,
MP2 to fix, post questions in MP2 section.
As for the pitchtraq, provide as much detail as you can (context) to help us narrow it down..

SAVANNAH:
I think your idea is very good.

Dante:
Dang, Bunkyloo....you have a whole rig there, an MP-1, an MP-2 and a pitchraq? Welcome to the family!

Folks in here will help you sort things out, no worries  :thumb-up:

bunkyloo:
Thanks all for the welcoming. I did get the pitchtraq fixed it was broken cold solders at  capacitors. Now I love it Mp1 I upgraded eprom but now I think I need a battery.
As for the mp-2 I bought another that has zero issues and I added the pretty blue screen lol it sounds great but I need to research the effects loop more it seems it quieted 1 side when using loop a only I haven't tested when using b or without the eq. any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated also I just received the mxc kit with expression and quad switch with hopes of controlling the pitchtraq in midi thanks in advance. Tones for days with my ada's lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version