FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell Other Gear

FS: EMG humbuckers

<< < (2/3) > >>

McLeanAB:

--- Quote from: Dante on March 06, 2018, 11:32:21 PM ---I was thinking somebody in here liked the EMGs...didn't think it was Adam tho...

hmmm

--- End quote ---

You seriously can't tell me that you can't still hear the echos of Systematic Chaos all the way from Germany mocking my love of EMGs?!?!

:banana:

MarshallJMP:
Don't worry ,you're not alone, love my EMG's too  ::)

Kim:
Well, if it weren't for SC I'd probably still have EMGs in my guitars.   :wave:

EMGs were 99% of all I ever had and 99% of all I ever knew about pickups.   I hate it when others say "they suck" and "EMGs worst pickups ever" etc.  because they're not.  They're just not everyone's cup of tea and that's all good. 
But I found that either
A: my tastes changed,
B: I became bored with EMGs, or
C: both.

But trying those Dimarzios I bought from SC on a whim really helped.  I'm not good at explaining some detailed things like "tone" and "feel" and "detail" but there are things going on with those that I heard and felt, but didn't get from my EMGs.

Adam, if you want the 57 I'm still entertaining offers....just not for another EMG pickup.  Doesn't even have to be another pickup....

Systematic Chaos:

--- Quote from: McLeanAB on March 07, 2018, 07:19:18 AM ---
You seriously can't tell me that you can't still hear the echos of Systematic Chaos all the way from Germany mocking my love of EMGs?!?!

:banana:

--- End quote ---

And I'll happily continue doing so from the land of the rising sun  :wave:

McLeanAB:

--- Quote from: Systematic Chaos on March 07, 2018, 03:45:35 PM ---

And I'll happily continue doing so from the land of the rising sun  :wave:

--- End quote ---

When do you go to Japan? Or was I just wrong thinking you were in Germany?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version