Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Hi from Dallas

(1/2) > >>

BradS71:
Hi Guys,
I was a big fan and user of MP1's back in the early 90's and have recently gotten back into them. I've lurked around here for a bit and really enjoyed all the info that the site offers. I now have an issue with my MP1 Classic and figured this is the place to seek answers.
Before I just post a "Help Me!" in the tech section, I wanted to at least introduce myself. I started playing guitar at age 6, which means....gulp...40 years ago. Hard to believe. I was an 80's shred child, so that explains my affinity for ADA. Had every amp know to man...twice...since then, but I've recently picked up a Classic and have really been enjoying it. It loves my pedal board. I never knew how good they are with pedals as I never ran gain pedals in front of them back in the day.
Anyway, happy to be here and look forward to interacting with you guys.
- Brad
Dallas, TX

MarshallJMP:
Hey Brad

Hi and welcome to the depot  :thumb-up:

Dante:
Brad,

Welcome to the asylum!! GOod to have another Classic user on board too  :thumb-up:

Dante

Soloist:
Hello Brad, and welcome! Love your avatar, that's my home screen on my phone. Good to have another of my generation among us.
Rock on brother.... :headbanger:

mqqse:
Welcome aboard.  When I lived in Ft Worth, I used to shop at Eugenes in Dallas.  Remember that place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version