Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Back to the future (hi from OZ)

(1/6) > >>

onedge custom:
having just hung up my AXEFX2, I wanted a rack solution based on the glory days... just landed an MP-2 and now going down the rabbit whole to source an add an MP-1

still getting my head around the fact that gear from the 90's is considered "vintage" (seemed like yesterday)

A/DA gear is hard to source here, so have found this forum an invaluable resource!

rnolan:
Hey Bruce, again welcome to the depot  :wave: , Mmm MP-2, still my personal preference.  Though I loved my MP-1, haven't tried a MP-1 classic yet, Nunz (Gambale/pro audio) didn't bring them into Oz (IIRC) :facepalm:
Did you get your MP-2 with the ADA MXC and pedal pack ? (midi controller)

"Vintage" mmm (in some ways I spose) I find the ADA preamps etc timeless, I'm still to hear something that's better  :dunno: (or mostly even gets close)

Harley Hexxe:
Welcome to the Depot Bruce :thumb-up:

Richard will be more than happy to get you up and running with the MP-2.

@ Richard;

Bruce isn't the first to refer to ADA gear as 'Vintage," in fact, may places that list them  refer to them that way. Kind of makes you feel old, doesn't it?

Harley 8)

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on May 10, 2017, 09:00:02 AM ---    Bruce isn't the first to refer to ADA gear as 'Vintage," in fact, may places that list them  refer to them that way. Kind of makes you feel old, doesn't it?

Harley 8)

--- End quote ---

Yeah it does  ;)

onedge custom:
I got it off reverb... imported from the states so is 110v but I have a very good step down (tortech isolated) running into a Furman so is quiet quiet quiet.

$280 posted (still spinning out over that considering why they were selling for back in the day)

Is Bruce a reference to finding nemo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version