ADA Preamps > MB-1

Midi CC control of MB1

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kim:

--- Quote from: rnolan on July 16, 2016, 07:51:38 AM ---Thanks Kim, so how do you do that ?

--- End quote ---

PM sent.   :wave:

Peter H. Boer:

--- Quote from: vansinn on July 16, 2016, 12:14:34 AM ---Que? I have an MB-1 (actually bought from an Aussie near Brisbane), never noticed it can has CC..

--- End quote ---
The 2.05 software gave CC.

However it's use is limited, as the amount of step you can CC throught are the steps that you programm.
It's not like you have 127 steps through each parameter.

So, for me, unusable for live purposes, but sometimes comes in handy when programming sounds. (haven't done that in ages though  ;D)

rnolan:
Hey Peter, if you wanted to toggle the loops and chorus while playing it's probably useful, I used the master vol today playing, it's fine if you stay in the same patch, if you change patches you need to sweep it so it takes over for that patch etc.

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: rnolan on July 17, 2016, 07:28:48 AM ---Hey Peter, if you wanted to toggle the loops and chorus while playing it's probably useful, I used the master vol today playing, it's fine if you stay in the same patch, if you change patches you need to sweep it so it takes over for that patch etc.

--- End quote ---

I have to go with Richard on this one. That is one of the coolest features of the Quad switch with my MP-2. I don't have to create different presets with Chorus In/Out, or Loop In/Out, when I'm playing live. The only beef I have with that though, and it's a minor one, is that when I go to a new preset, the Loop and Chorus are always on at the beginning of it. I just have to step on both buttons to cut them out if I didn't want them on at the preset change.

Harley 8)

Peter H. Boer:

--- Quote from: rnolan on July 17, 2016, 07:28:48 AM ---Hey Peter, if you wanted to toggle the loops and chorus while playing it's probably useful

--- End quote ---
Loops are permanently on with me, so no need to toggle them.
The chorus I only use with sounds that are set-up completely different to the non-chorussed sound, so it always also means switching to a different preset.

--- Quote from: rnolan on July 17, 2016, 07:28:48 AM ---I used the master vol today playing, it's fine if you stay in the same patch, if you change patches you need to sweep it so it takes over for that patch etc.

--- End quote ---
Don't you hear the MB-1 audibly switching between the 20 volume steps it has?
That's what stopped me using it, swells are not really possible to do, and that would be the only reason for me to use a volume pedal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version