Miscellaneous > Discussions

Some memes about my apparent insanity

(1/3) > >>

vansinn:
Folks, as of late, I've posted some seemingly certifiable sick humor.
Rest assured I'm quite same. No need to call the blue wagon.
It's just my way of keeping my sanity.
Things are still quite tough, and I need my at times overly sick, black humor.
If I loose this, I'm doomed.

This early year started with a totally devastated economy, only saved because my parents sold house and transferred some surplus.
Then a trial in court against me. Then, in between the two court meetings, my old man died from cancer in ways I shall not describe.
I lost the case because of this; simply weren't prepared well enough for the second, final court meeting.
Actually, the jurist and the lawyer arranged how to 'run' me, because the jurist had to, because I was about disclosing something the system doesn't want out.

The case itself was a minor thing in itself, so that I got 'managed' was because of said disclosure. It wasn't too expensive on me, and I look at it more like paying for a training course into how such mechanisms really operate. Very useful, should I get into another court sometime.

I've spend 4½ years looking into how pretty much everything on this planet works, and what I've learned has left me.. questioning the sanity of the worth of living, to the point of often wakening up, thinking "Smith & Wesson, the original Point-and-Click interface".

Nope, I'm not at all suicidal; it's just that having lived likely 2/3rd of my life, and then finding out pretty much everything I thought about pretty much everything has been one big lie, has had a somewhat devastating effect on my mind.

Good for me I have 24/7 contact to Cosmos ;)
Been trying to make contact to dem extra terrestrials. If successful, I'd ask for a job as a deck mate with the comment "just get me off this damned rock!".

Right now, I'm piss scared of not making it getting my apartment sold before Deutche Bundesbank becomes the next Lehman Brothers.
If this happens, as it is actually attempted, it'll make the 2008 crisis look like a Sunday school picnic.
Do note: I've spend 4½ years on these things, so..
Last time such a large mechanism was successfully executed was the October 1929 NYSE crash - and this could be felt for four decades!

If you mostly watch Main Stream Media, which is pretty much all owned and controlled, you may not agree, and suggest I chill a Bit.

Well, we'll see..

rnolan:
Hey Van, sorry to hear about your Father, I lost mine a few years ago and it wasn't pretty either.  And kind words from Dante at the time were very helpful  :wave: .  You have some friends here, while I haven't met you personally, I count myself as one of them and also feel I have some understanding of where you are coming from (going to is another story LoL).

When I was a child (ahh my fav pink Floyd song) 10, 11, 12 or thereabouts, I used to catch the train from Newcastle (Australia) to Sydney (2 hour trip back then) to visit my Grandmother.  As the train went through what was then the western part of Sydney (around Strathfield for those who know the area), there was a bit of (early) graffiti painted (large) on the wall.  "Consume be Silent, Die" Quite profound and kind of wraps it all into some sort of focus (truism), for me anyway.

It snowed here this morning, kind of rare for Canberra and it never hangs around long, standing out the back watching it flutter down Led Zep no Quarter came to mind, the snow falls hard and don't you know.. the winds of Thor are blowing cold, they give no quarter... then I read your post and it came to mind again..  The endemic greed that is strangling the world for the benefit of a selected few I suspect has a way to run yet (the ayurveda (if you are into that kind of thing) indicates we are in the age of the merchant and it has a way to go).

Playing music has always helped keep me sane(ish), and I cherish the community here who share this passion, one of the few things I think is good about the internet, personally I don't think, as a race, we are anywhere near enlightened enough for globalisation and this degree of inter-connectivity, bit like Disaster Area being invited to play on Kakrafoon (http://www.p2r.se/music/disaster.htm), as the people there are telepathic and playing host to the loudest rock band in the galaxy gives them a break from each others thoughts (AKA Hardcore Screamo).

I hope you get your apartment sold in time.  My take on it is there's still allot of fallout to come, and allot of bubbles to burst, e.g. the Australian real estate market is so overheated, all unfortunately based largely on hot air and endless greed.
Cheers R

Soloist:
Hey Van & rnolan, sorry to hear of your losses. I too lost my father a few years back to cancer as well. My dad passed on my birthday which has made every birthday since a lack luster affair in my opinion. :(
However through all of that emotional turbulence I used it to fuel my song writing, my lyrics took a darker tone but I feel I wrote some of my best passages during that time. :metal:
Like you said Van at least you still have your humor throughout this period to keep you going. Everyone needs some type of outlet to vent when life kicks you in the nuts when you are already down.
I wish the best for you and hope it all turns out well.  :thumb-up:
Keep the humor coming, I'm pretty twisted so I am not bothered a bit by it at all! :crazy:

rnolan:
Thanks Soloist, and sincere condolences for your loss  :wave: .

MarshallJMP:
Well my condolences too. Life isn't easy and fair sometimes but we only have one live and I guess we have to make the best out of it in good times and bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version