ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Erase patches  (Read 2750 times)

rennerskt

Erase patches
« on: Time Format »

Hi there,

I have just bought an used MP-1. I read the manual and I know that I can restore to factoring settings the first 69 patches.

I would like to know if it is possible to erase the patches from 70-128 programmed by the last owner in case I did not like them. I would like to have the MP-1 exactly the way it left the factory. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Roberto Renner

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Erase patches
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey rennerskt, sure you can erase the patches, although you may want to save to PC, or write down the other patches, hey you may like them, worth saving IMHO (try them before you dump them  :thumb-up: ).
Others correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you'd have to zero each other patch (>69 then save that (individually) to erase them ? but that will work)  Maybe you just take out/disconnect the memory battery to dump everything ? (although I think factory patches load from firmware ?) MJMP will have the good oil on this BTW.
But yeah you can take it back to basics one way or other and build from there. You can edit any preset/patch and save it (zeroed or otherwise programmed). If you want a quick way, I suspect the battery disconnect option may work ? Factory sounds will load from EPROM.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: Erase patches
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

I'm not 100% sure but if you do a factory reset all presets are erased,even those above 69,but again not 100% sure.And yes the easest way to erase all presets is either pulling the battery or the RAM chip out of it's socket.Now the mp-1 will load the presets after an erase,you need to do the store,bank +1 thingy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up