Let's Get Technical > Troubleshooting Problems

MP-1- err 1 on startup

<< < (2/2)

rnolan:
Good news  :thumb-up: Thanks for the tip on the part number BTW, we'll have to remember it's in this topic

Syntho:
I changed the EPROM and installed a battery mod. Upon the first powerup after that, it read "C xxx" with xxx being the program numbers. It cycled all the way through 128, then read Err 1 and Err 2 (maybe Err 3 but can't remember). I restored the factory presets and now it seems to be working fine. I guess it's normal for it to do that right after taking the battery out and replacing it?

rnolan:
I suspect it runs through a complete check, the same happens when you replace the CPU (which I did in one of my MB-1s).

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: Syntho on July 26, 2017, 02:26:39 PM ---I changed the EPROM and installed a battery mod. Upon the first powerup after that, it read "C xxx" with xxx being the program numbers. It cycled all the way through 128, then read Err 1 and Err 2 (maybe Err 3 but can't remember). I restored the factory presets and now it seems to be working fine. I guess it's normal for it to do that right after taking the battery out and replacing it?

--- End quote ---

Totally normal, nothing to worry about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version