FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

Some good deals on Reverb right now

<< < (2/3) > >>

Samuraipanda:
I didn't pull the trigger fast enough and now it's gone. Went to buy it and I can't find it. UGHHH

Hopefully someone on the Depot got it.

bunkyloo:
I saw a MQ-1 for like $400 usd I love the idea of having it but realistically I would only use it with the mp-1 as the mp-2 is plenty on its own. I did however purchase a while back a rane mpe 14 witch is from what I hear a mq-1 clone. I got it for like 100 usd with shipping so I went for it quite impressive but honestly I think its even overkill for an MP-1 because just me but my eq settings 
pretty much stay but the MQ-1  would sure look pretty next to an MP-1 and a Pitchtraq  :thumb-up: :headbanger:

Dante:
I'd love to have an MQ-1 someday, paired with the Classic.

Sorry you missed it, man... more will show up, it's just in the timing

Samuraipanda:
Yeah my mistake taking time to make a joke on the FB page with the guy before he bought it instead of buying it first then being Henny Youngman.
He even said he has no clue about it but couldn't pass the deal up.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Kim:

--- Quote from: Dante on January 30, 2019, 05:36:17 PM ---Sorry you missed it, man... more will show up, it's just in the timing

--- End quote ---

I may have to disagree here.  I've never seen a T100s on Reverb before at all, let alone one priced cheaper than the B200s.
AFAIK, the T100s is even more rare than the Viper and Quadtube combos....and we all know how often those come up for sale.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version