Let's Get Technical > Troubleshooting Problems

Mp-1 v2 mod 3 no output in tube anything

(1/3) > >>

bunkyloo:
Just got this on Ebay DOA sound on ss only. The mod was a mess anyways since everything is so sloppy Im not sure where to start the tubes heat up lol and yes ive tried other tubes. thanks steve

Systematic Chaos:
Pics/gut shots?

bunkyloo:
I will Put some up tomorrow SC. Any Clues would be great!

Kim:
Before seeing a pic and already knowing that tubes do glow, I'd first make sure all the connections between the tubeboard and motherboard are good before moving on to the tubeboard itself.  Mods/repairs to the tubeboard generally require the tubeboard to be completely removed from the unit.  Maybe something got overlooked and half-assed during reinstallation...

And if "everything is sloppy"  might be good idea to start over, or get another professionally-done tubeboard from MJMP.

bunkyloo:
  Well I believe the tube board was purchased it looks ok its the connections on the main board its self some of the pads/ trace have been damaged and jumpers installed.
The person who sold it to me swears it was working so I think its a bad connection somewhere in that trace I guess could start with the mod schematic btw this a believe was the mjmp tube board theres depot stickers on it and the m3 on the front.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version