FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

Looking to buy MXC pedal or sell quad and CCP pedals.

(1/2) > >>

losman26:
I'm looking to buy an MXC midi pedal, but they are extremely hard to find.  Found one on ebay but it was in Europe with shipping being so expensive where it wasn't worth it.  I also have a quad switch, and CCP pedal, which is the only reason I am looking for an mxc pedal.  Otherwise I would go with one of the Berringer pedals.  If I cannot find an MXC pedal, I will sell my quad switch pedal and CCP for cheap. 

Let me know where I can find one or if anyone is interested in buying the quad or CCP pedals.

Thanks

rnolan:
SC posted a link a while ago where they had a bunch of MXC pedals etc for sale, but it was quite a while ago IIRC.

I'd be interested in the CCP if that's how it turns out.  I also have a Behringer pedal I don't need, it was part of a MP-1 purchase I did, pedal is almost brand new, I think he said he used it twice  :dunno:

losman26:
is your Berhinger pedal the one with the two expression pedals?  If so, we do some sort of deal, because I don't think I'll ever find an mxc anywhere.

rnolan:
Yes it's the FCB1010 with 2 expression pedals. Trouble will be shipping cost  :facepalm:

losman26:
how much do you think shipping would be to Michigan?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version