ADA Depot Too - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from California  (Read 2096 times)

Harley Hexxe

• View Profile
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Nope, no ADA combo's.

I'm not sure which combo I would own, if I ever had the chance. I don't know what the Tri-Tube is like, and I know I wouldn't care for the Quad, since the MP-2 sounds best in a half-stack setup. If any, I would try the Viper since it seems similar to the MP-1, which would be the most flexible in a combo setup. That's just my opinion. I never had the chance to try any of the combos.

Harley 8)
Cool is a rule, and Creativity is KING!

Kim

• Bringer of Doom
  • Administrator
  • Circle in the night, a fire within.
    • View Profile
    • Ov Moros
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Harley, you are welcome to come over any time and try my Quad Tube, and Stan's Viper when that gets fixed. :thumb-up:
RIG OF FIRE:  ADA MP-2, Rocktron Xpression, Peavey Classic 60/60, Gator GPB-BAK-1 pedalboard, Korg DTR1000, Rolls MidiBuddy, Morley Tremonti wah, Saturnworks buffered splitter.
Mellotron/organ section:  EHX Mel9, EHX C9, EHX Soul Food, Boss LS-2, Morley Volume, Crate Powerblock.
Pair of 4x12 cabs:  each custom wired for both 2x12 guitar and 2x12 Mel9. UPDATED DIAGRAMS
HOME/STUDIO/COMBOS/STUFF:  ADA Quad Tube 150m, Crate G60XL, Saturnworks Saturn Fuzz, Boss CS-3.
GUITARS:  Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro, Jackson KE3-DiMarzio Breed/PAF Pro, Silvertone P-bass, '70s Gretsch Dorado acoustic.

Harley Hexxe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Harley, you are welcome to come over any time and try my Quad Tube, and Stan's Viper when that gets fixed. :thumb-up:

Hey Kim,

The Quad Tube is basically the MP-2 in a 2x12 combo set up isn't it? As for the Viper, I seem to recall it was a sort of combo version of the MP-1, but had a few different twists to it. Like instead of switching channels, it combined them I think.
Cool is a rule, and Creativity is KING!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up