Miscellaneous > MP2

And another

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dante:
Very nice indeed  :thumb-up:

I was going to suggest a big metal guitar solo, but I see now that we are missing the spinning hair emoji we had on the old Depot  :'(

I'll have to go find that :ada-big:

rnolan:
Hey Slimjim yes all original.  So Anchors Away posted in this topic was (for my part) all MP2 with my standard clean patch, Anderson with ultrasonic PUs, neck PU switched series and middle PU switched parallel.  IIRC apart from the main vox (maybe overdub with NT1 ??, if not it was just live with a 58), it was all live and one take.  The only covers we did in that band (Rain) were just to have fun and warm up a bit at rehearsals, favs were Burn, You Fool No One (nice 9th vox harmonies) stuff like that. It was a fun band... and the drummer and I are both Deep Purple nuts...

@Dante, a decent solo on the end would be good, the (kind off) one I did was all a bit plucky and clean.  The idea was there but I was never really happy with it.  If/when I get the recording stuff going again (that PC is dead  :facepalm: ) I should try to fix it up a bit.

The one NMP was talking about was (I think) The Train as it's got the sitar bits in it

Dante:
Richard,

I was just kiddin' about the solo, being as sarcastic as I always am. BUT! I did find the spinning hair emoticon! 

:headbanger:

rnolan:
So to continue the theme to this thread, here's another mp3 (Cold Comfort).  Neil (singer acc guit) sent me a text the other day saying he listened to this at VOLUME and complemented the guitar (always nice  ::) ).  So this was with my Epiphone SG in dropped D, IIRC with the original PUs (it now has Gibson 57 reissues), MP2 cab em outs, probably the same patch as The Train. So if you can, turn this one up loud for best affect.

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Richard,

Cool tune :thumb-up: You got that 80's Skid Row kind of lead tone going there MUY Bueno!

Harley 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version