ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Place to post audio/video clips of your pre amp  (Read 8854 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Ok so floated this idea a while ago and it's now got legs (i.e. I got finally around to setting it up LOL).
So some basic ideas for posts:
Useful info (apart from hearing the sound) - Please include the preamp patch settings and how you've connected it all up/ recorded it, guitar/PUs etc, we are all interested in how you made the overall tone  :wave: .

Enjoy Cheers R
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

El Chiguete

So who will be the first one to post a video here???
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

I was going to put a couple up but they had a bit too much late at night wine influence when I listened to them LOL

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive

Okidok folks, here's one for starters...I made this in early 2012 just after I finished a partscaster guitar project...
Rhythms is MP-1 Mod 3.1 w/MDRT (5150/SLO inspired) and Leads is Triaxis LD2 Yellow.
Both were wired in 4cm with the Lexicon MPX G2, then through 2 cheapo Behringer GI100 Ultra-G cab sims into an old Lexicon Alpha interface to Reaper DAW...no post-processing but sloppy playing ;)
The both were single tracking stereo...Rhythm have a 7ms Dly on one channel, Leads should be 250ms L / 500ms R with 3 repeats. Both Rhy and Ld also have some Chorus on them

The pics are some pre-2011 before I racked the Tri/Lex/... stuff into a SUS4 shockmount case.
The 2x12 is a 90s Peavey slightly slanted oversized with 2 UK Cel V30s wired for stereo...this box gives a 4x12 a serious run for the money while being way more compact and transportable.
I still use it for at-home/living room noodling and even with the 2:90 at low volumes it sounds boss.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Systematic Chaos »

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento

Ohhhh....yeah, um.. I'm not in a big hurry to follow that! ha haha ha

Magnus, you're the man. That sounds so awesome, you're just gonna intimidate folks :bow: I hope I get to meet you in person some day  :cheers:

That said, I have NO SHAME and will gladly put some crappy clip up here of my rudimentary playing - with AWESOME TONES (as far as I know - ha!)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey SC, very nice my friend  :thumb-up: , love the tone and the "sloppy" playing LOL.  BTW, this should have been posted under the MP1 child board.

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive

...I hope I get to meet you in person some day  :cheers:

Absolutely!!!!

...BTW, this should have been posted under the MP1 child board.

Ja, just saw the child boards after I posted...
« Last Edit: Time Format by Systematic Chaos »
Pages: [1]   Go Up